This is the time to buy a new wig for Rosh Ha'shana! Reminder of the second day of my Sheitel Party!
I offer high quality, 100% human hair wigs! A half-a-year quality guarantee. Tens of styles and colors available a great prices.
Special offer with every purchase during the sale: wig styling and first wash and set absolutely free (over 200 NIS value)! And don’t forget my regular five for the price of four wash and sets!
My sale continues throughout today, Thursday, until 10 PM this evening. Call me at my home salon in Hadera: 052-5830535.


זה הזמן לרכוש פיאה חדשה לראש השנה!  תזכורת ליום השני של מסיבת הפיאות שלי. אני מציעה פיאות איכותיות של 100% שיער טבעי. אחריות של חצי שנה. עשרות של דגמים וצבעים במחירים מצויינים. מבצע מיוחד בכל קניה בזמן המסיבה: עיצוב הפיאה + החפיפה וסירוק הראשונה חינה (שווי המתנה מעל 200 ₪) ! אל תשכחי את המבצע הרגיל שלי: חמשה חפיפות + סירוק במחיר של ארבעה. המכירה נמשכת לאורך כל היום, יום חמישי, ועד 10 בלילה. תצרי איתי קשר: 052-5830535.

No comments:

Post a Comment